- All abstracts must be submitted electronically through the abstract submission platform/system.
- Abstracts should be written in English using the template available below.
- Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered for the meeting.
- Download the template and use it as a sample to prepare your abstract. Follow the instructions included in the template.
- Maximum length of the abstract: 1 DIN A-4 page.
- Maximum file size: 5 MB
- Files supported: PDF
- It is your responsibility to check that the abstract is correctly formatted and readable. No changes to the submitted abstracts will be made by the organization.
- After having submitted your abstract, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with your reference number and your password. If not, please, contact us.
- If you have any questions you can get in contact with the Scientific Secretariat: email@example.com
- Submission opening: 17th of December 2019
- Abstract submission deadline: 1st of March 2020
- EXTENDED SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 15th of March 2020