- All abstracts must be submitted electronically through the abstract submission platform/system.
- Abstracts should be written in English using the template available below.
- Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered to be included in the conference program.
- Download the template and use it as a sample to prepare your abstract. Follow the instructions included in the template.
- The maximum length of the abstract: 1 DIN A-4 page.
- Maximum file size: 5 MB
- Files supported: PDF
- It is your responsibility to check that the abstract is correctly formatted and readable. No changes to the submitted abstracts will be made by the organization.
- The abstract submission deadline has already expired
CEN2021 will follow the OSA Anti-harassment Policy and Code of Conduct.